6 Reasons why you should be using CBD oil in your skincare routine — and no it doesn’t get you high
At AdvoCANNA we believe that CBD should play a major role in your skincare routine. Part of our mission, besides distributing our CBD skincare line throughout the country, is spreading the word on the amazing benefits this natural ingredient contributes, to your skin, your mood, and overall well being. We, Alex and Kim, founders of AdvoCANNA, and 30 somethings obessesed with taking care of our skin, are here to let you know what we’ve discovered.
There’s a reason (or six) why Forbes predicts this industry will be worth more than $2 billion in 2020. And that’s because it works. Topical products with CBD give you the natural benefits of hemp without any of the psychoactive effects consuming marijuana’s other component, THC, (whether by smoking, vaping, or eating) would.
Curious? Here are the facts:
- An extra source of vitamins — We all know it’s hard to consume foods rich in all the nutrients our bodies need to be healthy. By adding CBD infused products to your skincare regime, you have one less thing to worry about knowing that your skin is getting all the Vitamin E and C it needs to protect it from any sun damage and make sure it stays firm and tight for longer. It also has Vitamin A and D, which thanks to their regenerative qualities can undo years of dry and flaky skin.
- No more breakouts — Regularly applying hemp CBD oil to your skin provides it with healthy fatty acids, which are often found to be lacking in people with acne. Plus, it has antibacterial properties which treat infection (a major contributor to acne). But that’s not all! Fatty acids also protect and strengthen your skin’s outer layer resulting in fresher younger looking skin.
- Fool your skin about your age — What if you could trick your cells into thinking they were 10 years younger? According to a study published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology cannabinoid receptors in the brain, that form part of the endocannabinoid system (yup, our own bodies produce cannabinoids!), interact with CBD to increase our body’s natural ability to grow new skin cells. What does this all mean? With CBD you can boost your body’s regenerative process and actually have younger skin.
- You can stop itching now — CBD has been linked to help with conditions as severe as eczema. Instead of using cortisone for your next rash, consider the natural alternative of CBD which can battle dermatitis while hydrating your skin and eliminating dryness… Anyone who has experienced a New England winter knows how persistent and itchy dry skin can be!
- Moisture — hydration, hydration, hydration: the dermatologist’s mantra. Thanks to omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, cannabinoid oil is nature’s most effective moisturizer. As the Huffpost put it, when it comes to relieving dry skin, looks like cannabinoid oil is the real deal.
- If you have other skin conditions — although this is still pretty groundbreaking research, CBD oil has been used to help treat or help relieve symptoms from psoriasis, eczema, allergies, and even skin cancer, with successful results.
Did we convince you to try it out yet? At AdvoCANNA we offer a complete line, perfect for your daily skincare regime. From the moment you wake up, towards the middle of the day when you need a refresher, to when it’s time for bed, we’ve got you covered with the purest CBD available. And of course, all of our products are made in the U.S.A and are animal cruelty free. So, are you ready to ethically improve your skin? Find out more here www.advocanna.com
AdvoCanna was founded through a partnership between two Tampa women — Alex and Kim. With Alex’s biomedical background from the University of South Florida and Kim’s knowledge of the skincare industry they formed a dynamic team ready to meet the needs they saw themselves. Kim has spent almost a decade working for brands such as 7th Heaven Face Masks and Earthkiss, while Alex discovered the miracles of CBD oil on her own skin and improved mood and sleep, while researching natural remedies. Above all, they are two beauty fans that care about their skin and sharing their findings.